Delicious airfried carrots flavoured with maple syrup and thyme made in the ActiFry. The ultimate side healthy but heart winter side dish.
- 1kg carrots
- 1 ActiFry spoon of oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 ActiFry spoon of maple syrup
- 1 ActiFry spoon of thyme
- Peel the carrots and cut them lengthways into roughly 5cm batons.
- Place the carrots in the ActiFry, coat in the oil and season with a little salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cook the carrots on Mode 1 for 29 minutes.
- Open the machine and add the maple syrup and thyme. Mix well.
- Cook on Manual Mode for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.