Delicious roast potatoes, crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside, cooked in the ActiFry airfyer.
- 800g Maris Piper potatoes
- 1.4 tbsp sunflower oil
- Peel the potatoes and chop into halves or thirds so that they are evenly sized.
- Add the potatoes into a saucepan, cover with boiling water and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes really well in a colander. Shake the colander for about a minute, bashing up the sides of the potatoes. This will help to make them super crispy on the outside.
- Add the potatoes back into the saucepan and then add some oil, coating well on all sides of the potatoes.
- Add them to the airfryer and cook for 30 minutes (I used Mode 1 on my ActiFry) with the paddle in. If you want them even crispier then simply pop them back on for another few minutes.
- Serve immediately.