Crisp and crunchy chicken nuggets made lighter and healthier in the Tefal ActiFry
- 450g diced chicken breast
- 50g plain flour
- 3 medium eggs
- 100g fresh breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- 2 ActiFry spoons of oil
- Add the diced chicken to a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the flour to a second bowl, eggs to a third bowl (crack them in and gently whisk with a fork) and breadcrumbs to a fourth bowl.
- Take one piece of chicken, coat it in flour, dip it in the egg and spinkle on the breadcrumbs. Then transfer to a large plate. Repeat until all the chicken has been coated.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes then brush half of the oil on top of the chicken pieces.
- Pour the remaining oil into the ActiFry machine.
- Add a single layer of nuggets to the machine (you will have to cook them in two batches) and cook on Mode 2 (15-17 mins).
- Serve immediately.