Whip up a super speedy dinner for the family with these 5 minute Veggie Pitta Bread Pizzas
- 4 mini pitta breads
- 1/2 cup mixed frozen vegetables
- 2 tbsp pesto / tomato puree or sauce
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Put the pitta breads in the toaster and toast for 1 minute if fresh and 2-3 minutes if frozen.
- Put the frozen vegetables into a bowl or container, cover with boiling water and microwave on high for 1 minute. You can also quickly cook them in a saucepan on the hob.
- Once the pitta breads are warmed through spread a layer of pesto or tomato sauce on top, sprinkle on some grated cheese and then add some of the vegetables.
- Place the pizzas under the grill for 1 minute until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.