A delicious single serve Margherita Pizza ready in just 5 minutes and under 350 calories
Eating a little better doesn’t just have to be about soups and salads. It’s possible to make yourself a really delicious lunch that’s tasty, satisfying and healthy too!
My recipe for this Margherita Pizza is sure to hit the spot when you want something comforting but still light and nutritious.
The base is a tortilla wrap spread with tomato puree and some seasoning. Then topped with mozzarella and fresh tomatoes. I really would recommend using fresh mozzarella over grated for this, it really makes all the difference!
Want to chat more about healthy recipes, tips and motivation? Come join us in our Facebook Group.
If you enjoyed this recipe, then you might also like:
Big Mac Bowl – A burger doesn’t have to be unhealthy, try my lean burger recipe all served up with Bic Mac flavours in a bowl.
Pesto Caprese Bagel – A delicious lunch, either at home or at work, made with thin bagels, mozzarella and pesto.Print
A delicious single serve pizza ready in just 5 minutes and under 350 calories
- 1 large tortilla wrap
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 40g fresh mozzarella, cut into 4 slices
- 1 tomato, sliced
- salt and pepper
- fresh basil leaves
- Put the wrap onto a tray or grill pan and cook under the grill for 2 minutes until it’s starting to brown.
- Turn the wrap over and spread on the tomato puree and sprinkle on the garlic and oregano.
- Add the slices of mozzarella and tomato and place back until the grill for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has started to melt.
- Season with salt and pepper and add some fresh basil leaves to the top.
I used a white tortilla wrap in this recipe but a wholemeal wrap will work well too.
The calorie and other nutritional information listed below is approximate only.