A delicious vegetarian family dinner ready in just 10 minutes; Smoky Bean Chilli!
- 0.5 tbsp oil
- frozen onions (the equivalent of 1 medium onion)
- frozen garlic (the equivalent of 1 garlic clove)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp chipotle chilli paste
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 1 tin black beans, drained
- 1 tin kidney beans, drained
- 100g frozen peas and corn
- To serve: tortilla chips, sour cream, grated cheese, coriander, lime
- Add the oil, onions and garlic to a pan on the hob and fry on high for 1 minute.
- Add the cumin, paprika and chipotle paste and mix well, cooking for another minute.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, black beans and kidney beans and mix.
- Simmer on high for 5 minutes.
- Add the peas and corn and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips and toppings of your choice.