A quick and easy midweek meal, all cooked in one pot and in just 10 minutes. It’s my One Pot Spinach & Parmesan Orzo
If you need to get a dinner on the table fast then this orzo recipe is going to be a lifesaver for you!
It can be cooked in just 10 minutes, has only 5 ingredients and uses just 1 pot… family meals don’t come much easier than this!
They key to my 10 minute meals is using frozen basics like onions and garlic. It saves you time peeling and chopping, simply add straight from the freezer to the pan.
I’ve also used fresh spinach in this recipe but frozen is fine too. Just add it half way through the cooking time so that it can defrost.
If you try making my One Pot Spinach Parmesan Orzo please do leave a comment below and share your pictures with me on Instagram. I always love to see your creations!
You can also watch my video showing my 4 favourite 10 minute meal ideas below.Print
A quick and easy mid-week meal, all cooked in one pot and in just 10 minutes. It’s my One Pot Spinach & Parmesan Orzo
- 400g orzo
- frozen garlic (equivalent of 2 cloves)
- 1 litre hot vegetable stock
- 100g grated parmesan
- 100g fresh baby spinach
- Add the orzo, garlic and vegetable stock to a large pan on the hob.
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a high simmer and cook for 9 minutes until the stock is nearly all absorbed and the orzo is cooked.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the parmesan.
- Finally add in the spinach and mix until wilted.
Frozen spinach can be used instead of fresh spinach. Add it about half way through the cooking time so that it has a chance to defrost.
If you liked this recipe you may also enjoy: