A creamy Chickpea Curry ready in just 10 minutes. The perfect speedy mid-week meal!
- 0.5 tbsp oil
- frozen onions (the equivalent of 1 medium onion)
- frozen garlic (the equivalent of 1 garlic clove)
- 1 tsp frozen ginger
- 3 tbsp curry paste
- 2 tins chickpeas, drained
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin coconut milk
- rice and coriander to serve
- Add the oil, onions, garlic and ginger to a large frying pan and fry for 2 minutes on a high heat.
- Stir in the curry paste and cook for another minute.
- Next add the chickpeas, chopped tomatoes and coconut milk and stir well.
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a high simmer and cook for 7 minutes.
- Serve with rice (use microwave rice for speed) and chopped coriander.
Leftovers can be kept in a container in the fridge for up to 2 days and reheated in the microwave or on the hob.
This recipe can also be frozen in a freezer bag or container. Defrost in the fridge overnight and reheat in the microwave or on the hob.