Make this super cute and really easy Valentine’s Day inspired packed lunch for your kids
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 large slice of cheese
- 2 slices of cucumber
- red pepper
- freeze dried raspberries
- mixed berries – strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
- Spread some butter onto each of the slices of bread and lay the cheese in the middle. Use a large heart shaped cutter to cut into the sandwich.
- Use a small heart shaped cutter and press into the slices of cucumber and remove the middle. Use the same cutter to cut into the red pepper and place the red pepper hearts inside the slices of cucumber.
- Use the same cutter to remove a heart shaped piece of the wax from the babybel cheese. This is totally optional but you can place the removed piece of wax on top of the sandwich for decoration.
- Add some freeze dried raspberries to the popcorn and then surround the sandwich with chopped fruit.
- Serve immediately or put the lid on the lunch box to eat later.