These tasty Chicken Fajitas are so easy to make. Simply bung all the ingredients into the slow cooker and come back to a delicious dinner later in the day! Super healthy and Slimming World friendly too!
If you’re trying to eat healthy but looking for a really tasty recipe, then you’re not going to want to miss these super delicious Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas! Perfect if you want a super nutritious but also family-friendly recipe that everyone will love!
I’ve teamed up with my lovely friend Vikkie from Tastefully Vikkie. She has a blog and a you tube channel packed full of healthy recipes, many of which are Slimming World friendly. Now I’m not following the Slimming World diet myself but regular readers will know that I am trying to eat a lot healthier so I think this collaboration is perfect for me!
Vikki told me that her followers love not only healthy recipes but also slow cooked ones, and so I thought my Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas would be the perfect meal to share. Check out the video below where I share the recipe on Vikki’s you tube channel, and I’ve also included a printable version of the recipe too.
To serve the fajitas I used normal white tortilla wraps but you could use these B Free Gluten Free Wraps as a Healthy Extra B or even use lettuce wraps instead!
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- 500g chicken breasts or mini fillets
- 120g tinned tomatoes
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 peppers, sliced
- juice of 1 lime
- To serve: tortilla wraps, greek yogurt and coriander
- Mix the chilli powder, ground cumin and paprika together in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken on a plate and then coat it in the spice mix, rubbing it all in.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, onion and peppers to the slow cooker. Place the chicken on top and then squeeze on the lime juice.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 4-6 hours on low.
- Take two forks and shred the chicken into small pieces.
- Serve immediately with tortilla wraps or lettuce wraps and top with 0% greek yogurt and fresh coriander.
If you liked this recipe you might also like to check out this Slow Cooker Cola Gammon recipe which Vikki posted on my you tube channel: