A super quick, easy and healthy family meal ready in just 5 minutes. You won’t believe just how simple this Satay Vegetable Noodle recipe is to whip up.
Last week I mentioned that I was starting a month long series where I would be sharing my go-to meals for busy mid-week evenings I and posted this recipe for a super quick and easy Vegetable Rice & Egg Bowl. This week I’m continuing with the 5 Minute Meals theme and sharing my recipe for these delicious Satay Vegetable Noodles.
This dish is so so easy to whip up in just a few minutes. I use packets of pre-cut stir fry veggies but you can of course just cut up your own vegetables at home. I also use the straight-to-wok noodles meaning everything can be cooked in one pan. So less washing up too!
The satay sauce is so easy to make too; simply pop all the ingredients into a jar, close with a lid and give it a good shake! I really like to make my own satay sauce as the package ones are quite often loaded with salt and sugar so this 1 minute homemade version is a great alternative.
For the full recipe check out the video or written instructions below (and don’t forget to subscribe to my You Tube Channel to stay up to date on all my videos!). And if you try this recipe please do let me know what you think. Or tag me in a picture on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #myfussyeater. I’d love to see your pictures!
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 1 packet (approx 320g) mixed stir fry vegetables
- 2 packets of straight-to-wok noodles
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 6 tbsp coconut milk
- juice of ½ lime
- To garnish: peanuts, coriander and sesame seeds
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add in the vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the sauce by putting the soy sauce, peanut butter, coconut milk and lime juice into a jar. Put the lid on and shake until all the ingredients have combined.
- Add the sauce and the noodles to the wok and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the noodles have warmed through.
- Garnish with peanuts, coriander and sesame seeds and serve immediately.
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: