A quick and easy gluten free sausage pasta recipe for kids using new Debbie & Andrews Perfect Little Kids Chipolatas.
Quick, easy and nutritious meal ideas… as busy parents that’s pretty much what most of us are looking for every day! And if there’s one food I know my kids will devour with no complaints at dinner time it’s sausages!
A couple of months back Debbie & Andrew’s got in touch to ask if I would like to work with them to create and photograph a recipe to appear on the back of their new Perfect Little Pork Chipolatas for Kids. This new addition to their range of sausages are lower in fat and salt, lightly seasoned and easy to cook and eat given their slimmer size.
With these new chipolatas I decided to make a quick and easy Gluten Free Sausage Spaghetti, designed with kids in mind but perfect for the whole family too! Along with the sausages you just need five other simple everyday ingredients, the kind of ingredients you might have to hand at home on busy days.
I used gluten free spaghetti to keep this whole dish gluten free (Debbie & Andrew sausages are gluten, dairy and wheat free) but any type of spaghetti or other pasta would work just fine too.
These Prefect Little Pork Chipolatas are currently available from Ocado so grab a pack and let me know what you think! If you try this recipe please do let me know what you think. And tag me in a picture on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #myfussyeater.
For more sausage recipes check out Debbie & Andrew’s site as they have loads more quick and easy meal ideas!
- 1 pack of Perfect Little Kids Chipolatas
- 200g gluten free spaghetti
- 200ml crème fraîche
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g frozen peas
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180c and cook the chipolatas in an oven dish for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- In the meantime cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Once cooked, drain and immediately mix in the creme fraiche, cherry tomatoes and frozen peas. Do this quickly as the heat from the spaghetti will cook the peas!
- Mix in the grated cheese and finally add the chipolatas, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Serve immediately.
DISCLOSURE: This is a sponsored post. I have been paid for my time spent working with Debbie & Andrew’s on the production and photography of this recipe. All views and opinions are however honest and are my own.