A simple but delicious Greek Salad Linguine recipe, quick and easy to make and can be eaten hot or cold!
If there’s one kind of recipe you guys keep asking for more of, it’s quick and easy family dinner ideas. So today I’m sharing another one of my favourites, a super simple pasta salad recipe that can be made in just 10 minutes… it doesn’t get much quicker than that!
I’ve used the classic greek salad combo of tomatoes, cucumber, olives and feta in my recipe but you could of course add some other vegetables such as peppers, red onion or even some fresh spinach. You can also swap the linguine for spaghetti or another type of pasta depending on what you’ve got in the house.
It may seem a strange time of year to be posting a pasta salad recipe but this dish can either be either whilst the pasta is still warm, or left to cool and eaten later that day. Either way its really delicious! This dish also makes excellent leftovers that can be popped into a lunchbox and taken to school or work the next day.
For the full recipe check out the video or written instructions below (and don’t forget to subscribe to my You Tube Channel to stay up to date on all my videos!). And if you try this recipe please do let me know what you think. Or tag me in a picture on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #myfussyeater. I love seeing all your pictures!
- 300g linguine
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- ½ cucumber
- 57g black olives
- 200g feta cheese
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the linguine to a large pot of boiling water and cook according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile prepare the other ingredients - chop the tomatoes in half, chop the cucumber into bite sized chunks and the feta too.
- To make the dressing add the ingredients to a jar. Put on the lid and shake well.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it to a large bowl or serving dish. Add in the tomatoes, cucumber, olives and feta. Pour over the dressing and mix well.